Friday, May 16, 2008

Colorful Cupcakes!!



With lack of time between work and Mother's Day, I decided to whip up some cuppies for the occasion.  I had some colorful creativeness that I wanted to put to use.  The flowers were easy to put together and the cupcakes were pretty simple too: Vanilla with raspberry and citrus icing.  I brought half to a friend's party and the other down for Mother's Day.  They just barely survived the 3 1/2 hour car ride, but sadly ended up on the sidewalk while unloading the car....Cupcake Catastrophe!  So sad.   Good think I got some pics before we left.  



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I feel your agony to losing the cupcakes onto the sidewalk. That has happened to me before! Cringe!! They look absolutely beautiful - I'll be they were tasty, too!!
Love the pug - my daughter wants one so badly!! Of course, we already have three dogs!!

TWL said...

Sorry about that. Nevertheless, the cupcakes still tasted just as good as they look in the pictures.

Shari@Whisk: a food blog said...

Oh, that's so bad that they ended up on the sidewalk! They are too adorable!
Shari@Whisk: a food blog